(1923, Lavrov, Starosamborskiy district – 1997, Lviv).
1946 – German School of Art and Industry in Lviv, in which there were Ukrainian department of graphics.
1946 – 1949 – Studied at the department of monumental painting in Lviv Institute of Decorative and Applied Art.
1953 – Taught painting and composition at Lviv Institute of Decorative and Applied Arts.
Was the head of the icon painting school named after St. Luke at the monastery of the Order of Studit.
Selected Museum collections:
National Art Museum of Ukraine. Kiev, Ukraine.
Museum of Modern Art. Kiev, Ukraine.