(1910, Ivanovtsi, Austria- Hungary – 1978, Uzhgorod).
1943 – Graduated from the Higher Art School in Prague.
1930 – A visit to France.
In 1933 his works were shown at the exhibition of Trans Carpathian Artists in Prague.
1936 – Worked as a teacher in the village Ivanovtsi.
1937-1945 – Taught decorative arts at Uzhgorod Art School.
1946 – Acknowledged to the Union of Artists of Ukraine.
1947 – Art Director of the Trans Carpathian Regional House of Folk Arts.
Until 1955 -Taught at the Uzhgorod College of Applied Arts.
1977 – People`s Artist of the USSR.
Lived and worked in Uzhgorod