(1924, Gluhov , Sumy region – 1993, Odessa)
1951 – Graduated from Odessa Art School (teachers: L. Muchnik, N. Sheljuto, M. Poplavskiy).
1953 – Admitted to the Odessa organization of the Union of Artists.
1971 – Honored Worker of Arts of the USSR.
Since 1951, participated in various Union and foreign exhibitions.
1984 – People`s Artist of the USSR.
He lived and worked in Odessa.