(1941, Varyazh, Sokal district, Lviv region).
1965 – Graduated from the Lviv Institute of Applied and Decorative Art (teachers: P. Selskiy, K. Zvirinsky, V. Manastyrskiy).
1987 – Awarded the title of “Honored Artist of Ukraine”.
1999 – Awarded the title of “People`s Artist”.
2003 – Member of Academy of Arts of Ukraine.
2006 – Academician of the National Academy of Fine Arts of Ukraine.
Teacher of the Lviv Academy of Arts – Professor of monumental painting.
Commander of the Order of the Prince Yaroslav the Wise (V degree).
Participated in group exhibitions in New York, Krakow, along with well-known artists from Lviv – Oleg Minko and Zenoviy Flint.
Exhibited his works in Kiev, Vilnius and Moscow.
Selected Museum collections:
National Art Museum of Ukraine. Kiev, Ukraine.
Kiev Museum of Ukrainian Art. Kiev, Ukraine.
National Museum. Lviv, Ukraine.
Lviv Art Gallery. Lviv, Ukraine.
Khmelnitsk Art Gallery. Khmelnitsk, Ukraine.
Museum of Art. Zaporozhe, Ukraine.
Numerous private collections in Ukraine and abroad.